Friday, August 26, 2016

HOT






Know what is hot for me -- turns me on???
 
Kneeling -- picturing myself kneeling at Hands feet.  Yeah I know probably doesn't do much for you -- but me?? god it turns me to jelly.

There was a discussion yesterday on FL that I got mentioned in (which is why I read it -- I honestly have given up reading anything on Fet these days -- but that's another post)

Someone said that you can't be a masochist AND a submissive ..... WTF???!!!  
I can't even wrap my head around someone who believes such nonsense!  I know what I am and no one can change it with some uneducated opinion!  I can amp down my masochism but I cannot amp down the submissive side of me.........which is why images of me kneeling at Hands feet turn me on more than the thought of a beating.  AND yet if I am being beaten I can take as much as he wants to give me............ and absolutely love it.

Mind you (cheeky grin) Hands did mention something the other day about barbed wire wrapped around my dildo -- now THAT I think might just push my masochist limits!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF I have to do a 7 day Nature photo challenge -- you folks have to see my daily submissions -- only seems fair ya know???

I present today's picture..............




I'm rather proud of my feather floating in the lake .............



2 comments:

  1. Don't ya just hate the know it alls....Loving your nature pics...this one in particular is a work of art...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people think everything has to be mutually exclusive. There is so much that any person can be!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts