Thursday, August 25, 2016

Luncheon






Yesterday I went to visit his wife and we went out for lunch.  It was a much needed (well for me) visit.  I really do enjoy her and we have more in common than seems possible for two people not actually related.   

I have had a secret I was keeping from both of them -- but I am no good at keeping secrets.  I asked her if there was any chance we could try to do our dinner this weekend (to replace the dinner that got cancelled cause of migraine headaches).  And just kinda blurted out why it was important to me -- the secret.  I kicked myself all the way home cause I really did want to keep it a secret from her too -- but I am worse than a kid when it comes to secrets.  She said she would talk to Hands -- and maybe if he had nothing planned he would agree they could come for dinner this Saturday -- I have my fingers crossed -- hell I have everything that can be crossed - crossed!!

Then when I got home I got a message on Facebook that a teaching friend had challenged me to take a Nature picture a day for 7 days.  I can't say no to a challenge so I went out for a walk last evening and took a slew of pictures.  The one I picked for the challenge was this one of some tall grass by the lake



and here are a couple more I took that I rather liked........ I am enjoying taking the sky as the sun sets - just really love the colours.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts