Monday, October 24, 2016

GAH!






That was my Sunday......... hiding under my blanket and not wanting to come out.......

because I felt like I had made a total mess of things.

It probably didn't help that I did not sleep at all on Saturday night and that I tried to explain my muddled thoughts by email ........ (kinda like writing an email when drunk)....... or that I couldn't just shut up (the not shutting up was probably the worst)


In the end Hands and CG got to do what they needed to do......which is a very good thing!


But I failed miserably in saying that I really appreciated the effort that Hands made to try and please me - make me happy.  I am lucky that there is always next time and there are such things as imaginary 'reset' buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts