Thursday, May 25, 2017

Waiting.........






These last couple of months I have felt like I have been holding my breath.  

Wait!!!

that's not true -- I have been holding my breath since January...... 

First time was because I was sure Sir Steve wouldn't come back to visit... 

Then I was holding it because it all felt too good ya know ?  and I was sure someone or something would pop my bubble..... 

Then came the great apartment hunt -- and I found it -- that special quirky lil place and then it was time to wait and hold my breath cause the date to move was so far away... and god only knew what could happen before I actually got to move....... 

And then finally I was in the car following Sir Steve down the highway -- and I thought I could breathe again ......... BUT ......... I hadn't heard from the management company and oh lord  what if something happened and I couldn't have the new place (don't ask me what could happen -  but something might happen ya know!!)  

I have been constantly looking at the calendar and watching June 1st creep closer and closer .. day by day... and I still hadn't heard from the management company.. and I pictured all sorts of solutions to imaginary problems......... 

THEN

Yesterday afternoon the phone rang....... the management company had called to set up an appointment for me to sign the lease on June 1st!! As planned -- no hitches -- no problems... 

Maybe now I can finally breathe ... maybe?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts