Saturday, November 18, 2017

LOL Day two



Well yesterday was a record for The Journey with 13 comments -- and a couple from some new folks YAY!!  It was so much fun checking the comments all day -- and yes it was as good as getting mail when I was a kid.

I started The Journey 12 1/2 years ago.  At the beginning I thought I could only write about BDSM -- and in the beginning it was all I wanted to write about.... I was so sure of what I wanted/needed back then... and there has been more than a little angst on here.... there were times I took the blog down for a few days -- thinking I'd never come back but I always did... more than once I questioned why I was writing a BDSM blog when most of what I was writing was vanilla -- and a lot of you urged me just to write -- that you'd be here if I was writing about BDSM ... or my kids at school .. or the bouts with cancer ... or my soul searching or my rants.

And so I wrote ...... and continue to write ....... 

Thank you to my lurkers and my regular readers and commentors -- you're all very special 'friends'........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, I am glad you do, I always lurk and keep up with your news
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lurking for a few years and love reading your blogs. I've enjoyed reading how you've evolved from the days with W, then CJ and Hands, and now Sir Steve and the lil one. I don't believe one can live 'only' withe BDSM, and 'vanilla' is part of day-to-day life... and that's OK! I appreciate how you allow us insight into your thoughts and fears, both good and bad. I wish you continued inspiration for your writing blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have stuck around Morningstar. Hope your two lol days were fun.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good LOL weekend. I've had you on my blogroll for a while now, and i too have come and gone more than a few times.. but i'm back these days...

    i love seeing the comments notification in my inbox too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts